Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hits on Dyneslines have been modestly increasing lately, even though a good deal of the gloss on Blogger has faded.  I know, of course, that I will never achieve a large following, in fact not much of a following at all.  There are several reasons for this.  Most of the time I do not focus on current events, but deal with remote or arcane topics--at least ones perceived as such.  Another reason is my eclecticism.  Not long ago I made a list of my intellectual interests.  There were more than a hundred items.  To be sure, I hardly ever comment on cartography or pre-Columbian monuments herein.  But the eclecticism is enough to deter some readers, who are used to consulting blog sites that address a single set of topics.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arcane is good. That is actually why I check in here. (have been for a few weeks since discovering your blog - I suppose I am a data point in the current uptick of traffic, and, I hope, emblematic.

3:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What are the hundred things you are interested in/ SUggest you post these.
Socrates

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home